Matthew has years of experience playing bass in a range of settings including;
- function bands covering 1960’s-to-date (the usual rock / pop / jazz / disco / dance covers)
- as part of a duo, with a singer-songwriter
- as part of a band backing solo artises
- in a church setting for weddings and other special services
- in a ‘contemporary worship music’ for Sunday services, retreats, large-scale conferences
- studio and live recording
Playing four and five string (fretted and fretless) basses, and more recently, electric upright bass and bass synth, Matthew is able to bring valuable expertise to whatever the situation calls for.